The Radiolink Plus wireless dynamometer is designed for weighing and dynamic load monitoring in a wide range of applications. All Radiolink Plus Dynamometers are supplied with the battery-powered SW-HHP Handheld Display. It is constructed of high-quality aircraft grade aluminum and features an advanced internal design structure. The design not only provides an unrivaled strength to weight ratio but also allows the use of a separate internal sealed enclosure providing the load cell's electronic components with IP67 environmental protection even with the battery cover plate missing, making this industry leading dynamometer even more suitable for use in the harshest environments.
Featuring industry leading wireless technology and range, the versatile Radiolink plus has an update rate of 3Hz and can be easily configured to run at industry leading speeds of up to 200Hz. Data is transmitted wirelessly utilizing the latest in IEEE 802.15.4 (2.4 GHz) technology providing safe, high integrity, error free transmission of both static weight and dynamic load to a wireless handheld controller.
Designed for measurement of both Static and Dynamic Loads the Radiolink Plus can also be used in combination with our range of high speed wireless data logging software allowing for simultaneous control, display and real time data logging of up to 100 Straightpoint telemetry Load Cells. A .csv file format is used for data logging and opens in MS Excel allowing easy visual presentation of the logged data and simple test certificate generation.
The Radiolink Plus utilizes easily sourced AA alkaline batteries. Advanced circuitry extends battery life and the use of easily sourced alkaline batteries eliminates issues associated with rechargeable battery pack charging, failure and replacement.
A full array of wireless accessories are also available including signal boosters, LED wireless scoreboards and base stations with analogue (4-20mA, 0-10v, 0-5v) or digital (RS232/485, Modbus RTU, and ASCII serial communications protocol) outputs.
The Radiolink plus is the number one choice for weighing and dynamic load monitoring in critical lift planning and execution
- All Radiolink Plus Dynamometers are supplied with the battery-powered SW-HHP Handheld Display
- User-selectable units (Lbs, Kg, kN, Tonne) with highest resolution
- 2.4 GHz Wireless with Industry Leading Range (700 meters / 2300 feet)
- All Radiolink Plus Dynamometers are Environmentally Sealed, IP67 / NEMA 6 Rated (Waterproof)
- SW-HHP Hand-Held Display has protection rating of IP65 / NEMA 4 (Waterproof)
- SW-HHP Hand-Held Display features user-set 90db audible overload alarm with user-reset overload counter
- SW-HHP Hand-Held Display includes remote On/Off, peak hold and pre-set tare functions
- Wall or Cab Mount Bracket optionally available for SW-HHP (p/n SU3282)
- Internal Antenna
- Long Battery Life - Remote Display 60 Hrs / Loadcell 1200 Hrs continuous use
- Complete Design of load cell has been validated by Finite Element Analysis
- All models are supplied with a Traceable Calibration Certificate
- "-WS" models are supplied with two (2) shackles, refer to BUY NOW Section at bottom of page
- Warranty 1-Year (FREE Extension to2-Year Warrantywith Product Registration)
Models / Measuring Ranges
|5:1||2 In |
|10 lb |
|25.3 lb |
|35.3 lb |
|Accuracy||+/- 0.3%of Applied Load|
|Wireless Range||2300 feet (700 meters)|
|Data Transmission Rate||3Hz up to 200Hz can be ordered for dynamic load monitorning applications|
|Battery Type||Remote Display 2 x AA / Loadcell 4 x AA|
|Battery Life||Remote Display 60 Hrs / Loadcell 1200 Hrs (continuous use)|
|Display Type||6 digit 0.9 inch LCD (22mm)|
|Operating Temp||14F to 122F (-10C to +50C)|
|Housing Protection Sensor||IP67 / NEMA 6 (Waterproof)|
|Housing Protection Display||IP65 / NEMA 4 (Waterproof)|
|Warranty||1-Year (FREE Extension to 2-Years with Product Registration)|
The RadioLink Plus is supplied as a complete kit including the dynamometer, wireless display, 4x AA batteries, RFID tag, calibration certificate, and instruction manual. Models up to 35T/77,000lbs are supplied in foam fitted carrying cases. Larger capacities are supplied in an approved shipping crate.
Shackles are not included. Inquire if required
ATEX / Ex IECEx Wireless Dynamometer Tension Loadcell
- ATEX Certified approved for use in hazardous zones 2, 1 and 0
Digital Dynamometer Tension Loadcell
Wireless Base Station with Analogue Output
Wireless Overload Alarm Module
Wireless Signal Booster Repeater Module
Wireless Scoreboard Slave Display
Multiple Wireless Load Cell Controller Software
- Display and logs data up to 100 Straightpoint wireless load cells