StraightPoint INSIGHT Software, Datalogging, visualisation, centre of gravity & proof test software with SW-D USB dongle - 2789318
Price: $ 1,817.00
Visual and audible alarms indicate overload, underload, low battery and communications error
Zoom in to individual load cell to see data trends and history
The StraightPoint INSIGHT Software is supplied with an SW-D USB wireless dongle, allows connection of up to 126 Straightpoint wireless load cells simultaneously onto any Windows tablet or laptop.
- Multi-channel display and data logging mode view and log load data from connected load cells plus totals loads live on screen and directly into a .csv file for later analysis at speeds of up to 200Hz.
- Visualisation mode For complicated lifts import a photo of the lift and drag and drop load cell displays make the screen look like the lift.
- Centre of gravity mode Connect to SPs range of wireless compression load cells and use this feature to weigh and calculate the centre of gravity of large items and structures.
- Proof Load Testing - Real time graphing of load test and auto generated test certificates.
- Logging at timed intervals, manual or on overload/underload
- Visual and audible alarms indicate overload, underload, low battery and communications error
- Zoom in to individual load cell to see data trends and history
- 100% wireless, no easily damaged cables
- 700m or 2300ft range
- Displays and logs data up to 126 Straightpoint wireless load cells simultaneously
- Three weighings per C of G report with averages and statistical analysis to ISO19901
- Plot load cell positioning using measurements or GPS co-ordinates
- Extra fields for operator, client, wind speed and temperature available for reporting
- Tandem Lifting and Lowering
- Water weight Testing
- Overhead Weighing
- Bollard Pulling
- Tug Testing
- Entertainment rigging
- Dynamic load monitoring
- Weighing large industrial items - absorbers, jackets, transformers, generators and modules
|USB Dongle Operating Tem||-20C to +70 / -4F to 158F|
|Range||700 meters / 2300 ft|
|Load Cell Inputs||Up 126|
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8 or 10|
|Max Data Throughput||4000 samples/sec | 20 Loadcells at 200Hz each or max of 126 Loadcells at low sample rate|